.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

11 April 2015

Jesus In The Janitor: A Lesson In Forgiveness

At first I found him to be an annoyance. I was visiting graduate schools and was in the middle of praying a holy hour. He came up to me and asked if I was a student. I shared with him that I was just visiting and wanted to spend some time in front of the tabernacle asking God for guidance. He was an older man and sat down introducing himself as Eddie.
He began talking to me about how long he had been a custodian for the Catholic Church. “Oh yeah, I have been cleaning churches for twenty some years now, I only clean churches.”

http://imperfectcatholic.com/2015/04/09/jesus-in-the-janitor-a-lesson-in-forgiveness/#more-218