.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

16 April 2015

Neerkol nuns constantly told me my parents were dead

IT IS LIKE A MIRROR... READING YOUR OWN STORY...
This is what the Nazareth house nun kept telling me... my mother was dead... and that I should be grateful to them... for taking me in... the catholic church pulled me out of my mothers arms... two and half months... after my mother gave birth to me... on my 15th birthday two ladies came up to see me... they gave me a birthday cake... the first one that I ever had... a beautiful coloured jersey... and a new pair of shoes... which all were taken off me... the nuns gave the shoes and jersey to one of the other girls... the birthday cake they cut up... and I was told to take it around... to the other girls... I never even had a crumb of that cake...
I asked sister Blandina who they were... she told me that one of them... was my fairy Godmother... the same two ladies came to see me a few times... I found out later... that they were told... not to tell me... that one was my mother... How could they be so cruel... as to tell a little girl... that her mother was dead... so close she was... and I never knew... it hurts that I missed knowing her... and that I had seen her... and not known that she did come to see me... in the two orphanages...
When we were at Nazareth house... on cold wet Sunday afternoons... we would all sit around the radio on the floor... and would ask Sister Blandina about our mothers... she always told some of us that she was dead... and others she would tell... that their mothers did not want them... I was sent a photo of two ladies... from my brother John... who I found in 2003... and recognized the two ladies... as the two who came to see me... on my 15th birthday... one was my mother and the other one... was her sister... who I was named after... It hurts... it hurts so much... Ann

===========================

ALLAN Allaway says he was ripped from his mother's arms when he was a tot. He was just an innocent six-month-old. Allan claimed authorities from the State Government's Children's Department (at the time) stole him off his mother and delivered him to the Neerkol Orphanage nursery.
He claimed the "bureaucrats" often made immoral judgments that women who were single couldn't look after their children. When he was about five years old, Allan would always ask for his mother.