.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

26 August 2018

They Promised Heaven But Led Me To Hell

As I have written in my book and E-book... I wish to thank all the people who said NO to me, Because of them I did it myself... Trigger Warning... Please take care as you read my story.. I wrote everything in the book... because I want the world to know what happens to a child's mind... when they are abuse at any age of their lives... Children take abuse of all kinds as a punishment for being naughty and bold... We were innocent of the lies and punishment... which we were thrashed... raped... and abused for... We were little children... Boys and Girls who knew nothing about the world outside... the red brick walls... our abusers were god's servants and Jesus Brides... who ruled with an iron fist... and WOE BETIDE any child who could not do adult's work... they would be thrashed with-in an inch of their lives... I want you to also know that when you read my story... it is a story of thousands upon thousands... of other men and women's stories... we survived our childhood abuse were many others didn't... please do not judge us... WE WERE INNOCENT... WE DID NO WRONG... BUT THEY SENT US TO HELL... AND WE ARE STILL HURTING INSIDE... Ann
                                       ===========================================
 
https://www.amazon.com/They-Promised-Heaven-but-Hell-ebook/dp/B07GFMS5WC/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1534984007&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Promised+heaven+But+Led+me+To+Hell