.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

28 August 2018

My Book: They Promised Heaven But Led Me To Hell

My crime, in the eyes of the catholic church nuns, was that I was born ‘a bastard and a daughter of the devil. The punishments for my sins started when I was 18months old in the nursery by three ladies workers for the nuns which were repeated most nights up to the age of 5years old. My childhood was a life of abuse by nuns, the workers, older girls and a priest, the only way I could get through this was to be by myself or run away and hide, go and stay in the church and also climb as high as I could in the trees or jump the fences and hide in long grass. I also went to the police but that did me no good I was thrashed by the nuns when the police took me back to the orphanage...