.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

28 August 2014

Abuse at Goodwood Orphanage, Adelaide, South Australia 1950s

My name is Mary. I was at the Goodwood Orphanage for some 13 years from the early 1950s to the early 1960s. I now live interstate. I have undertaken psychotherapy since then, and my doctor reports that I am one of the most traumatised patients she has had to deal with.
When I used to wet the bed I would be forced to stand with the wet sheet over my head while standing on the white line. I was then made to wash the sheet in cold water by hand, barely able to reach the tub. Then I would have to go and hang the sheet on the line. This started between the ages of 7-9. 

http://netk.net.au/AbuseCases/GoodwoodMary.asp