.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

25 August 2014

Bridget’s Story Abuse at Goodwood Orphanage

[The name of the Complainant has been changed in order to comply with the provisions of the Evidence Act SA]
My name is Bridget, and I migrated to Australia with my family who were from Eastern Europe. I was born in Western Europe, and my family had been in a displaced person’s camp prior to our move to Australia. My mother was not well, and she was admitted to mental hospitals. I think she suffered from depression. My brother was taken to the orphanage at Largs Bay.

http://netk.net.au/AbuseCases/GoodwoodBridget.asp