.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

9 October 2014

Abuse Not Only Sexual at Madonna Manor Catholic Boys Home

“Earlier in day the nun was beating me, now she has me suckle on her breast.  I heard them killing a kid once. Just some of the things I'm dealing with in therapy.”
Seeing stories in the news today about Irish orphanages where sex was only part of the abuse children experienced, I knew it was time to publish Ted 4 (Ted 1 is here  and Ted 2 is here ), since the theme of the Parallel Hells series is the similarities in pedophile priest crimes and coverups around the world.  I have not been able to complete Ted 3, which will be of the R Rated site and include details of sodomy rape by a priest in a confessional. To be honest, I can’t even open that Word file and work on it lately, so the project has been stalled, until I saw recent news reports from Ireland.


http://cityofangels12.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/abuse-not-just-sexual-at-madonna-manor.html