.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

25 May 2015

New Zealand: 1 BEFORE THE UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITTEE

My name is Grant Mahy. In 2011
I was claimant in New Zealand’s Historic Abuse claims. Shortly after this experience I began studying a Masters Degree in Human Rights. Additionally, I established the website www.newzealandchildabuse.com to give historic abuse claimants a voice. Through this website I have made contact with other historic abuse claimants and remained in contact with them over issues surrounding their experiences in institutional care and their experiences in the historic claims process. Further, I have been active in lobbying the New Zealand Government to hold a public inquiry into what went on in their institutions and to create an independent and impartial mechanism to resolve cases of institutionalised historic abuse. Other than this, I have accessed Official Information Act (OIA) material in order to have a better understanding of the State’s handling of the historic abuse claims. 

http://www.hrc.co.nz/files/8714/2950/4669/Grant_Mahy.pdf