.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

21 June 2015

Clergy Abuse Happens in ALL Denominations

“The boy told investigators that he was awakened by an apparent flash from a camera. He found his shorts and underwear at his knees and Perez next to him on an air mattress. The priest had the boy’s genitals in one hand and a cell phone in the other…” Read more here… Lest you think this is a post about Priest abuse, I’ll set the record straight. It’s not. It’s about child sex abuse by clergy, period. It takes place in all denominations. When I was small, my stepfather studied religion by day and came into my bedroom at night. My mother and grandmother dragged me from one church to another looking for something that “felt right.” I managed to get baptized into five different religions.

https://healingbeyondsurvival.wordpress.com/tag/clergy-sex-abuse/