.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

28 July 2015

Victim of abuse by jailed former chaplain to the Queen tells of her relief

A WOMAN who was subjected to repeated indecent assaults by a former chaplain to the Queen when she was a teenager has told of her relief at seeing him jailed. Canon Stephen Palmer abused the girl at his home provided by the Church of England when he was assistant curate at Holy Rood in Stubbington in the mid-1970s.
I feel relieved as he’s told me so many times that nobody would believe me and I couldn’t do anything about it. I have done something about it – I has been believed by the jury.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/crime/victim-of-abuse-by-jailed-former-chaplain-to-the-queen-tells-of-her-relief-1-6869598