.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

24 September 2015

'They took my children to save me… it ruined me' - Distraught mother recalls forced adoptions

A mother who was forced to give up two daughters when she was a teenager says the country is ignoring the plight of those who were made to give up their children for adoption in Ireland’s mother and baby homes.
Having given birth to her first child aged 15, an emotional Sharon told RTÉ’s Liveline that her life had been ruined because her own mother had been allowed to force her to give up her children.  “It was illegal to have my children adopted because I was a minor but that didn’t matter to anyone involved,” she said. “My mother couldn’t have done what she did without society allowing her to do so.