.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

26 October 2015

Change is inevitable, even in the Catholic Church

Change is neither intrinsically good, nor inherently bad. It is, however, inevitable. The only control we have is in how we deal with it. I had occasion to think about change this week, while sitting in the Towne House restaurant during the Delaware County Press Club’s monthly luncheon.
I had to walk through an almost empty restaurant, until I reached the banquet room where the meeting took place. It reminded me of rooms I’d been in as a child, mirrors on the wall, brass lighting fixtures, honey-toned lighting and those thick ceramic place settings no one uses anymore (much to my regret.) I hadn’t spent a lot of time at the Towne House because Media was off of my grid growing up, but I could tell that so many of the people at this luncheon loved this place and had probably spent many hours eating, drinking and making memories.

http://www.delcotimes.com/article/DC/20151024/NEWS/151029769