.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

7 October 2015

Law firm urges Neerkol residents to come forward

I left Christchurch in 1966... had never spoken in person... or phoned up any of the women... who were in the two orphanages with me... until 25years later at the first reunion... which I went to... I told no one about the abuse... which had happened to me... I heard nothing from the other women as well... I was too ashamed to tell any one... then in 1997 was the first time... that I finally realized... that what happened to me... and to most of the other men and women... was abuse... it was so hard for me to take in... as I always thought... that I was the one at fault... that the thrashing... the locking away of me... in rooms with no windows... and no food or water... was because I had done something wrong... and had to be punished... for my mothers sins... as well as my own sins... told I was the devil's daughter... and that I had to be thrashed... to get the devil out of me...

I was a baby... a little girl... an innocent teenager... up to 25years old... who knew nothing about the outside world... I lived my younger life in FEAR... of the nuns and priest... and everyone around me... a child who knew nothing about a family life... what to do... what to say to people... so I did not talk to any one... to talk was to be thrashed... so I did not open my mouth... thinking that it was the only way... to be safe... Catholic nun abused and raped children...  in their care worldwide...

Us abused men and women of the catholic church... have to get our voice out there... it is the only way to tell the world... about the abused which was done to us as children... so as it never happens to the children of tomorrow... we need to keep the children... who are the adults of the future... safe from all harm... especially at schools... or were their parents can not be... with them at all times... they will be the Drs.... and the MPs of tomorrow... and it is their childhood... and or friends... which will make... or brake them...  WITH OUT LOVE... A CHILD'S SOUL... DOES NOT GROW...  Ann
=======================
LEGAL action may not help Neerkol's victims of child abuse see justice but it can help make the world a safer place.
That's the belief of Porters Lawyers associate Taso Nicholaidis, who last week started encouraging former residents of St Joseph's Home to come forward to start the litigation process against the Catholic Church.