.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

30 October 2015

Speaking out on clergy sexual abuse is an act of faith (Your letters)

To the Editor:
I respectfully disagree with Tim Doyle's Sept. 25 letter, , which states that as a 14- or 15-year-old boy I could resist and walk away from the predators who sexually and violently assaulted me. What Mr. Doyle fails to understand is, my efforts are not about Catholic bashing, but rather a step towards healing for both myself as well as my church.
I agree the Catholic Church does many wonderful things far beyond what could be listed here. However, there is work to be done; hard, heavy, uncomfortable work. This is needed to ensure that as an institution the legacy of the church is not forever tarnished by the sexual abuse crises.

http://www.syracuse.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/09/speaking_out_on_priest-sexual_abuse_is_an_act_of_faith_your_letters.html#incart_story_package