.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

9 October 2015

The Nazareth House order of nun are loan Sharks

2003.. The catholic church should look into herself about Loan Sharks... the nazareth house nuns sisters of nazareth... has done just that thing to the victims-survivors... which their order abused and raped over many years... I am one of the Clements... they loaned money to me without my consent... in 2003 after meeting with this order of nuns.. for two weeks... and we had a few days in which to sign their papers... I signed some papers... the loan was not in with them... we did not get any money as they made out to the world... we had to ask for thing that would make our lives better... most had ask for their mortgaged to be paid off... and I did the same thing... mine was for $30,000,00... they told me that they would do that... but along the line... they had changed things around... as they did the same... in the two weeks...  we had meet with them...

2004.. My friend Eileen was very sick... she was in the hospital for 3 months, so I went down to Christchurch to look after her... I helped Eileen with her clams... and I would not sign the papers for the mortgage... they had now put it as giving me $15,000.00... and the other $15,000.00... was to be a loan to the nuns... when I went back to Whangarei... I was told that they would not give me... the $15,000.00 for the mortgage... until I signed for the $15,000.00 loan...  I did not want this loan... hanging over me... for the rest of my life... myself... my husband... and my children... are paying this order of nuns... for abusing me... and I can not stand... that they have our family home... they are going to sell our family home... which is the only home I have lived in... and this years in October 2015... we have lived in this house for 50years... it belongs to our children... I always thought that when I pass away... my husband and our children would have our family home... that is not going to happen now... the Nazareth house order of nuns... have the 1st. mortgage on our home... and they are going to sell our home... from under our children...  I pay them the interest on that load each fortnight... since April  2004...

The nuns did the same in Australia... the nuns were made to give back... all money that the men and women had paid them... as well as the interest on that money... WHY HAS THIS NOT BEING FOLLOWED THROUGH IN NEW ZEALAND?... the nuns took the place of our mothers... they were the only family that I knew... as I was growing up... they took every thing away from me as a child... and now the have done the unspeakable thing of all... to 3 generations in my family....
Ist. when they took me out of my mother's arms...
2nd. when they would not allow me to have... or to know about my mother...
3rd. when they took our family home away from me...

This is re-abuse in it's worse form... it is so degrading to be still beholden... to this other of nuns... who abused me day and night... the nuns are still making money... from the children whom they enslaved... in their catholic church orphanages... for many years...  Ann

2011 was the seventh year...

1" At the end of every seven years you shall grant a remission of debts.  

2" This is the manner of remission: every creditor shall release what he has loaned to his neighbor; he shall not exact it of his neighbor and his brother, because the LORD'S remission has been proclaimed.…

============================
This was specifically designed to relieve the burden on the poor. These laws were set down as a way of preventing the exploitation of the poor who were often in situations where they lacked money and would borrow from fellow Israelite.  
(Deuteronomy 15:4,7-9 4. However, there should be no poor among you, for in the land the Lord your God is giving you to possess as your inheritance, he will richly bless you. 
7-11. If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the loan that the Lord your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs. Be careful not to harbor this wicked thought: "The seventh year, the year for canceling debts, is near," so that your do not show ill will toward your needy brother and give him nothing. He may appeal to the Lord against you, and you will be guilty of sin. Give generously to him and do so with out a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to. 
There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land.)

Exodus 22:25

“If you lend money to any of my people with you who is poor, you shall not be like a moneylender to him, and you shall not exact interest from him.

Matthew 6:24

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. 

https://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/how-the-catholic-church-is-fighting-loan-sharks-in-texas/