.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

25 November 2015

Stolen from his mother - and sold to the highest bidder

why do you think that the nuns... kept putting us babies up for adoption??... all for money... if they did not get enough money from adopting us... they then made money out of... working us to the ground...  Ann
===========================
Two decades as a journalist reporting wars and disasters left me inured to suffering. Working in Whitehall under New Labour gave me a close-up view of the arrogance and cynicism of power.
As a result, I've always considered myself a hard-bitten sort. But some of the things I discovered on the quest that has detained me for the past five years  -  the depth of inhumanity and cruelty I stumbled across  -  made my jaw drop.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1216191/Stolen-mother-sold-highest-bidder.html