.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

30 November 2015

The hidden horror of child abuse in South Canterbury NZ.

The 5-year-old child cowered in the corner, terrified, as his father threatened his mother. "He was going to cut Mum with an axe. He said, "I'm going to gut you". I felt like Daddy was going to kill me." The child cried on the floor after taking another beating at the hands of his father.
"My dad strangled me and kicked me to the side, and I said, "help" and he said, "help yourself".  "I felt angry and scared." Another unimaginable display of cruelty. Another 5-year-old.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/news/74318738/the-hidden-horror-of-child-abuse-in-south-canterbury