.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

12 December 2015

An abuse survivor’s tale

In a frank article, Julie Macfarlane describes her abuse by a C of E priest, and her ongoing struggle for compensation and justice.
I WAS a member of the youth group at my local C of E church. As an idealistic teenager, I was an enthusiastic Evangelical. These were the days of Billy Graham, speaking in tongues, and a growing Christian youth movement. In 1975, at the age of 16, I worried that my faith was fading. I sought out the Rector in his church office for spiritual counselling. He told me that God wanted me to kneel and perform oral sex on him.

https://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2015/11-december/comment/opinion/church-litigation-means-my-ordeal-continues