.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

6 December 2015

Sisters of Nazareth's mortgages irk abuse claimants

I signed these Papers under-duress.. Andrew Marsh.. I stopped the payments... because they had another name... on my loan papers... and the amount for the loan was for $30,000.00... not $15,000.00... He also wrote and told me... that he would add interest onto the main loan...  and that our family home would be sold... from under my husband and children... when I die...I left the $250,000.00 because what every i asked for... I was told no... and I had kept to the agreement... which these Nazareth house nuns... put up for our well-being... see below here in this link... Ann

http://annfreespirit.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/the-nazareth-house-order-of-nun-are.html 
 ==========================
Financial loans a Catholic order of nuns has granted to abuse complainants, secured over their homes, have been questioned as "unethical" and "inappropriate" by a victims' advocate group.
The Sisters of Nazareth have paid for cars, overseas trips, new kitchens, home appliances and hearing aids for people who claim they were physically abused as children in two Christchurch orphanages. Over 40 former residents have had their claims settled.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/national/293869/Sisters-of-Nazareths-mortgages-irk-abuse-claimants