.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

27 January 2016

Catholic Church – My Sexual Abuse

Suffer the little children…and suffer we did, and still are.  I sit here in front of my computer and stare at a Towards Healing Pack that has been sent to me from the Catholic Church.
Do the Catholic Church truly believe that their Towards Healing Programme is going to heal the damage they have done to me and the many thousands of others? You don’t heal from these atrocities. You don’t go anywhere near ‘Towards Healing’.

http://mybigfatlie.com/catholic-church-my-sexual-abuse/#