.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

23 March 2016

For those who couldn't be heard

I am a strong supporter of the victims that have been sexually abused and I am glad they're finally getting some justice. I am a daughter of a man who was abused as a child by several of the priests, and I would like to see some support for the families that have been left behind.
My father committed suicide 11 years ago because of the trauma he went through. There needs to be some recognition for the men that have taken their lives at the hands of these priests.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/3803348/letters-to-the-editor/?cs=64