.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

29 April 2016

I’m a progressive feminist. So why can’t I leave the Catholic Church?

At the end of the film “Spotlight,” the audience is confronted with a seemingly endless list of locations. It’s the places around the country and globe where allegations of sexual abuse of children by members of the Catholic clergy have surfaced—from Helena, Honolulu and both Portlands to Lota, Ireland, Munich, and Medellín.
The first time I saw it in theaters, one place stuck out: Lincoln, Nebraska, the capital city less than an hour from where I grew up. The second time I saw it, I noticed Dallas, Texas, the place I had left for New York.

http://fusion.net/story/296396/why-progressive-feminist-cannot-leave-catholic-church/