.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

22 June 2016

Hope Wins! An Ancient Lesson About Overcoming Fear

I was reminded recently of an important lesson about trauma recovery. The teacher was the son of a friend, a young man who spoke at his bar mitzvah about the competing motivations of fear and hope. The example he gave was based on a story from the Bible.
I’ve never been a reader of the Bible and my appreciation of the young man’s wisdom had nothing to do with the religious aspects of the story, which I’d never previously heard.  (My apologies in advance if I distort any details in the retelling)

http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/hope-wins-ancient-lesson-overcoming-fear-wcz-2/