.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

30 August 2016

'Like a spider that keeps building its web': family of sexual abuse survivor speaks out

I pushed my little girls away from me when they became teenagers... I hated doing this but could not for the life of me know why... until years later... I hope that one day they will forgive me... all I saw as my daughters were growing up... into beautiful young ladies... was the rape of me as a teenager by the priest... and the three lady workers... it was so hard to watch them... as they bought their boys home... I use to think that they were far too young... to have one... I tried to accept them... but I could not... all that I told them was to always wear jeans... and put a safety pin across the zip... inside the  jeans... I could not bear anything happening to them as it did to me... Ann
 ===============================
Little attention has been paid to the impact of sexual abuse on those close to the primary victim. One family has decided it’s time to break the silence.
When Meg was 12, her mother, Annie, found herself unable to look at her. Seeing her daughter made Annie feel unsettled, at times almost angry. At first, she couldn’t figure out why. “And then, Meg turned 13 and suddenly, everything slid into place for me,” Annie says.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/29/family-of-child-sexual-abuse-survivor-speaks-out-secondary-victims