.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

28 August 2016

Man relives horror of life in Irish Protestant children's home

all children no matter what religion... orphanages... state homes... family homes... should be followed through... where every there has been a report of child abuse... and child rape... stolen babies... all men and women who have being abuse as children... need to be heard and believed... abuse stays with you for the rest of our lives... you never forget it... and finding our families birth families... is the foremost on our minds every day... we need to find our roots... know who we are...  Ann

Who Am I?
I have asked myself this
and still do not know.
I am like the slaves,
looking for my roots.
I am like the Lepers
who were said to be unclean.
I am a lost Soul wandering this Earth
asking myself how could this happen
to an innocent child of God
why were God's servants so cruel and so hard?
never a smile or a hand to hold
never a thank you from their lips to behold
A baby taken from the arms of her mother
to be a slave to them
another soul gained by the devil
because they told her
that she was the devil's daughter
I am like the lost generations
who were unwanted.
I am a child of this world looking for love
I am a mother, a grandmother
and a great grandmother
Still I say! Who am I?
copyrights@ annthompson   Ann
 =================================
A man who hopes his case will be heard at the European Court of Human Rights has spoken of the horrors he says he endured at a children's home in Ireland.
Derek Leinster, 75, was born at Dublin's Bethany Home in 1941. He wants a public apology and financial compensation. The grandfather, who now lives in Rugby, says its only right that survivors of Protestant children's homes receive the same recognition as those from Catholic homes.