.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

27 September 2016

Written evidence submitted by Hon Dame Lowell Goddard QC

Independent Inquiry into Institutional Child Sexual Abuse
I make this memorandum available to the House of Commons Home Affairs Select Committee in response to Mr Vaz's letter of 5 August and his and my subsequent exchange of letters of 31 August. I request that this memorandum be placed before the full Committee. In it I have set out for the Committee's consideration the responses Mr Vaz specifically sought and have also included a brief outline of what I see as various critical issues facing the Inquiry. This I do for the purpose of assisting the Inquiry in the future.