.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

21 October 2016

Dame Lowell Goddard's statement in response to British press claims

Here is the full statement from Dame Lowell Goddard and her lawyers in London:
In response to allegations published in the Times newspaper dated 14 October 2016, Dame Lowell Goddard QC said:
"My absolute commitment to the Inquiry and in particular to the victims and survivors is the reason why I gave up my career and life in New Zealand to take up the position of Chair of the Independent Inquiry Into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) and why I endured the logistical difficulties of the role. My report to the Home Affairs Select Committee of 5 September 2016 and my earlier report to the Home Secretary of 10 August 2016 which followed my resignation as Chair of the Inquiry, both made absolutely clear that I regarded the Inquiry as critical and fundamentally important, and I continue to regard it as such.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/85403747/Dame-Lowell-Goddards-statement-in-response-to-British-press-claims