.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

20 November 2016

Abuse inquiry chief targets ‘dark institutional failings’

And this is what all the trouble is about... the world will be shocked... to hear what happened in the orphanages... homes... hospital... institutions worldwide... what they need to hear about... is how they treated us children... teens... and young adults... if you tell you will go to hell... the devil has your soul... and you will be thrown into hell... on the end of the devils pitch fork... this scared me so much... that I believed every word they told me about hell... and what god would do to me also... god had no mercy for children... he would send us to hell...
hell... the devil... and god... were drummed into us... that was our religion teachings... I tell you what... I have never forgotten about these things... they are foremost on my mind every minute of the day and night... How do you get past these evil thoughts... it torments me... it is not only the rape of our bodies did they do to us... what about our souls... and most importantly... what about what they did to our minds??... it still hurts me so much... a child living in my body... who will never be at peace...  Ann
=======================================
The chairwoman of the inquiry into historical sex abuse has hit back at critics and said that some forces did not want “dark institutional failings brought into the light”.
Writing in The Times, Alexis Jay said that the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) had a duty to shine a light on the failures that led to so many being abused and exploited.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/abuse-inquiry-chief-targets-dark-institutional-failings-zrctw9b8s