.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

28 November 2016

Dear Brother O’Neill . . . a former Christian Brothers pupil writes... A MUST READ for all.

There is nothing ‘historical’ about the child abuse I suffered 45 years ago – the kind your order now seems to want to forget all about. My anguish continues.
A reader writes an open letter to Br Hugh O’Neill, superior general of the Congregation of Christian Brothers, in Rome
Dear Superior General, – Only last year, in my late 50s, I woke up to the exact nature and general effects of abuse I suffered at the hands of two of your Christian Brothers here in Ireland before I was 12. One is dead, the other alive in Ireland and living a secular life outside your congregation.