.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

21 January 2017

Unspoken abuse: Mothers who rape their sons

TRIGGER WARNING: This story discusses experiences of childhood sexual abuse, incest and suicide.
“I AM very sorry I brought you so much pain,” Marcus* wrote in his final letter, “Thank you for caring for me. I know I didn’t deserve it.”
Marcus died by suicide two years ago and when he did, he left University of Canberra researcher Lucetta Thomas a message.  The sentence that stayed with her was this one: “The only course of action is for you to do something positive, like finish the PhD.”

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/unspoken-abuse-mothers-who-rape-their-sons/news-story/25ad244866c90d0bceac6094e2523a7e