.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

14 February 2017

Pope says suicides by clerical abuse victims ‘weigh on my heart’

and who the hell is to blame for the deaths... of the men and women... no other than the catholic church priest... nuns and their workers... they did not want to die... all that they wanted was to forget... what happened to them... because RAPE and abuse... never leaves your mind... all you want is peace of mind... to run away from it all... but it is the foremost thoughts on your mind all the time... you can not run from it... you have known for years... that you can not hide from it... even though you find places to hide from the nuns... and the older girls...you soon run out of places to hide... you just think of stopping the pain and torment... it is never ending... got to stop it... so you do the only thing that you know... and that is to finish it once and for all... so you do it... 
even as a 12 year old... I did not want to live anymore... the pain was too much for me... the hatred by the nuns to us children... was so bad... that I could not cope with the nuns lies... about it being me who had to be punished... for being a daughter of the devil... it was that bad that I use to cut myself with razors blades... so as I would not have to go to school... I did not want to be laugh at all the time... I have so much inside of me... and I can't get it out... I was just a child... a baby... who the catholic church did not want... but it was them... who took me away from my mother... because they needed more slaves... to do anything that they asked for... and I did it all without questions...   Ann
====================================
Pope Francis has described clerical sex abuse as “diabolic sacrifice” in the preface of a new book. I Forgive You, Father, by former Swiss priest Daniel Pittet, who was himself the victim of clerical sex abuse as an eight-year-old altar boy, has been published as as suggestions emerge that the Vatican may soon be dealing with a raft of abuse cases.
La Repubblica, a daily Roman newspaper, carried the full preface in a front page article on Monday, in which it explained the background to Mr Pittet’s story. During an audience with the pope two years ago, Mr Pittet told Francis the story of his four-year-long abuse. The pope, claims Mr Pittet, not only listened to his story in tears but also encouraged the 57-year-old former priest to tell the story more widely.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/pope-describes-clerical-sex-abuse-as-diabolic-sacrifice-in-book-preface-1.2973955