.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

12 April 2017

This Easter, it's the Catholic Church that needs redemption

‘I mourn the loss of being part of a parish community in which I can celebrate my faith and receive the sacraments.’... The lost of our FAITH... and this is one sin which is not forgiven by God... because of the rape and abuse to us as children... and through NO FAULT of our own... we have lost our FAITH... each Saint's Day that we celebrated as children... each Christmas... each Easter blackens my SOUL even more... because i can not for the life of me... go into a catholic church... the lost of my faith has left this emptiness in me... and the fare of what was thrashed into my mind... torments me still...  Ann
====================================
It’s Holy Week, the most sacred time in the Catholic liturgical calendar. Between Thursday and Saturday, Catholic liturgies will recount the last days of Jesus of Nazareth, including his last supper with his followers, his condemnation to death, his crucifixion and his burial.
There would have been a time in which I would have attended church every day of this week. Holy Week marks the key message of the Catholic Christian faith: that Jesus suffered, died, was buried and on the third day he rose again, breaking the bonds of death and redeeming humanity.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/12/this-easter-its-the-catholic-church-that-needs-redemption