.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

13 October 2017

Faith in an Institution of Lies

The Catholic Church has lost the bearings on its moral compass. Growing up, the Catholic faith was something I never really understood, despite “technically” being Catholic myself. I was baptised as a young child, attended a Catholic High School, I said my ‘Hail Mary’s’ and ‘Our Father’s’ and even (on occasion) attended church with my Grandmother.
The concept of God was something I could never really understand. I couldn’t quite believe that there was this all powerful man (the creator of the universe and protector of the innocent) looking down on us, watching us and guiding us. How could God exist when so many bad things had happened in the world?