.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

8 October 2017

I thought I was alone': Sixties scoop survivors gather in Ottawa

Todd Coon and his sister Patsy were “scooped” by child welfare authorities when they were just toddlers in the wake of a 1966 Winnipeg house fire. Coon’s father could made only one request — that his children be adopted together.
The pair were shuffled through foster homes over two years before they were adopted by a family in Ontario. For Coon, it was far from a happy childhood. “I seemed to be bullied because of my skin colour. I didn’t know why,” says Coon, now 53.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/09/26/i-thought-i-was-alone-sixties-scoop-survivors-gather-in-ottawa?token=1db97b82f077343baaca3335226d364c&utm_source=addThis&utm_medium=addthis_button_facebook&utm_campaign=%27I+thought+I+was+alone%27%3A+Sixties+scoop+survivors+gather+in+Ottawa+%7C+Ottawa+%26+Reg#.Wcxb0NNZuJg.facebook