.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

15 December 2017

Protect children and help victims: group

When you don't get the right sort of help you stay forever the Victim... we need to talk about the abuse... which happened to us as children in all walks of life... we need to turn the Victim word around to Survivor... and then we will be able to start to heal... I started my long joinery in 1993... so many ups and downs... I was blaming myself still even today... it creeps over you like a dark shadow ready to take over your mind... the worst was talking to the wrong people... who turned a deaf eye and their backs to me... which was the catholic church my abusers... and still all that I saw from them was not help... but their backs... 
I went to the church first because I wanted them to see and hear about the damage... the humiliation of my person... that the priest and nuns had caused me personally... my healing is far from over... in 2016 I found a lovely support person an ACC counselor... who lets me talk until I am all out of words... and I found that way... was the only way in-which... I could release all that had imprison my wee mind as a child... in the clouds of poison toxic ...which had taken over my young life as a little 18month old baby... and through-out the many year up to the present days... I can now at long last call myself a Survivor... not a Victim... but still a long way from the real person that I want to be... that is free from pain and torment...   Ann 

================================
The need for ongoing help for adult survivors of child sexual abuse is being overshadowed by necessary reforms to prevent others from becoming victims, a victims' advocate fears. In Good Faith Foundation CEO Helen Last says the child abuse royal commission has already helped lead to the strengthening of measures to protect children but she is concerned there is not as much focus on the adult victims of historical abuse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/aap/article-5168069/Protect-children-help-victims-group.html