.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

20 January 2018

After apologising to victims of priestly sex abuse and then accusing them of slander in Chile, Pope Francis arrives in Peru

has he shown us his worse yet?... or is that yet to come?... SHAME on you Pope Francis... you sure have gone down in my way of thinking about you... I use to think he was pope who stands alone for the Victims... Survivors... and WHAM like a slap across my face by the nuns... but much harder from a person of God whom I believed in... but not anymore... that trust is broken forever now... I can't believe anyone... for Christ sake... it is like a child in me has been hurt again and again... where do I go from here?... I thought that I had a little hold of something I had carried around with me for years... but now I am lost... it has left an empty hole in, my soul... what do I do?... but is this what the catholic church wanted us the victim, Survivor to be like... all because they want us to go away... Well, they have picked the wrong men and women... the survivors of the catholic church have more strength.... and grow stronger every day... because we live by the TRUTH.. We will not go away Pope Frances... and we are many like the sands upon the shores... we have come forward one by one... to clean the church of the rape of her children... as Jesus would want it to be... Ann
                  ==========================================================
 Iquique: Pope Francis arrived on Thursday in Peru on the final leg of his South American trip, where he will meet indigenous people and hear firsthand how the country's gold rush is destroying large areas of their Amazon homeland.Earlier, the pontiff highlighted the plight of vulnerable immigrants and robustly defended a bishop accused of covering up sexual abuse at the end of a visit to Chile overshadowed by controversy. In the northern border region of Iquique — which he said was "the land of dreams" for so many — the pope hit out at human traffickers and others who seek to take advantage of helpless immigrants. "Let us be attentive to those who profit from the irregular status of many immigrants who don't know the language or who don't have their papers 'in order,'" Francis told a colourful congregation of some 50,000 people at an open-air mass on Iquique's sprawling Lobito beach.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/01/16/pope-begs-forgiveness-for-irreparable-damage-done-to-children-sexually-abused-by-priests/