.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

8 February 2018

What Sen. Flanagan owes N.Y.’s children

The first time I spoke publicly about my sexual abuse as a young adult was May 20, 2003. It was late in the day in Albany, and only two legislators remained at the hearing for my story. It’s a terrifying moment when you open yourself up, as most victims know, and I shook throughout my testimony, despite being determined to share my truth.
I called for the resignations of any and all leaders who helped cover up the sexual abuse of children and teenagers — not seeking any retribution for myself, but in the hopes that I somehow might be able to protect other young people from the horrors I faced. I asked to bring these sexual predators to justice, and to bring forth legislation that would give victims their day in court and shine a spotlight on those hidden sexual predators who remain in our communities.