.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

13 April 2018

The New Zealand Royal Commission of Inquiry into Historical Abuse in State Care ONLY... UPDATED

I have done it... I could not put it into words so I phoned up... The New Zealand Royal Commission Inquiry Into Child Rape and Child Abuse today... the man I talked to was really nice and let me do the talking... I told him my views about Why: the churches should be in with the state inquiry... Tears flowed from my eyes which he could also hear from my shaky voice... I told him that my book should be in their office... which they have had since last year... so he is going to look into that for me... I also told him that I had not heard if they got it or not... so he will send me an email as soon as he gets it... as I spoke to him for over an hour... he will also write my complaint up and put my name forward to met up with The Commission Inquiry... So a very good day for me....

I feel that I have now done the beginning... to fix what was done to us men and women... in the catholic church New Zealand orphanages... which we are paying the nuns for abusing us... THIS MUST STOP AND THE NUNS SHOULD PAY BACK ALL THE MONEY WE HAVE GIVEN THEM... WITH INTEREST... AS THEY DID TO US... we should NOT be paying these nazareth house nuns... FOR ABUSING and RAPING US FOR YEARS both day and night... Ann  

Link to My EBook
They Promised Heaven But Led Me to Hell 
Years In Two Catholic Orphanages Left Their Hidden Scars... 



Answer to my phone call...

Dear Ann Thompson

Thank you for your phone call to the Royal Commission on the 10th of April. I have looked for the book that you told me had been sent to the Royal Commission “They promised me heaven but lead me to Hell”. Unfortunately I have been unable to locate your book here in the office. I have asked other staff if they had seen it in the office but no one recalls seeing it at all.

I have noted that you wish the Terms of Reference for the Royal Commission to be expanded to cover children who were placed in the care of the Church. You have also indicated that you would like to meet with the Commission when it is established. I have bought your request to the attention of the Chair.

Sir Anand Satyanand will carefully consider all submissions made about the Terms of Reference and will report to the Minister on the results of the consultation process.

He will not be naming any individual submitters in his report to the Minister on the Terms of reference.  To protect the integrity of the process and your privacy, he intends to make orders to prohibit publication of submissions made by individuals and the identity of the submitters. This will not stop you from making your submission public if you wish. 

If you have any concerns about the extent of confidentiality, or if you do not want your submission to be treated as confidential, please let the Commission know. When contacting the Royal Commission please quote reference number RC 15

Thank you for being so open with me yesterday Ann. I do hope that you were not too distressed after sharing your story with me.

Yours sincerely

Royal Commission into Child Abuse in New Zealand  

By keeping my book away from the Royal Commission Inquiry... is another way to keep the catholic church orphanages away... and out of the Royal Commission Into Child abuse in New Zealand... please help us men and women who were abused... and raped by nuns... priest and their workers... to get a fair hearing in... The New Zealand Royal Commission Inquiry into Child Abuse... we need all the help we can get... Let NO week go by without your say... Thank you... Ann Free Spirit