.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

2 May 2018

Father Lee's argument is deeply flawed

This is in response to two articles by Father Brendan Lee. The first, “Sexual abuse not a church only concern” (April 13) criticised Adrian Piccoli for his mockery of the seal of confession in relation to child sexual abuse, and his hypocrisy in light of abuse in NSW schools. The second, “Protection of children up to everyone” (April 20) defended confession and stressed its importance. I feel it’s necessary to preface this – this isn’t an attack on Father Lee. I don’t believe I’ve met him, but based on his writing he seems very moral, with deep convictions. Nor am I attacking Catholicism. I’m not religious, I don’t have any enmity toward it. To be honest, it’s just a response to a flawed argument.

https://www.areanews.com.au/story/5363437/fathers-argument-flawed/