.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

26 October 2018

To Forgive or Not to Forgive? Christians Struggle with Sexual Assault Allegations

I can not forgive the nuns... my god I have tried so many times... but it is here all of the time... not a night passers without them chasing me in my sleep.... I see their belts and whips coming down on my body... I wake up still screaming and hitting Brian... it's so hard to forgive and forget... it is with me all of the time... Ann
                                            =================================
The Lord’s prayer asks Christians to forgive those who trespass against them. Though, when a congregation applauds for a pastor who confesses to sexually assaulting a teen in his youth ministry, many question whether there are limits to Christian forgiveness.
Highpoint Church Teaching Pastor Andy Savage of Memphis told his congregation during a service Jan. 7 that he was involved in what he called a “sexual incident” with the then 17-year-old and member of Savage’s youth group Jules Woodson 20 years ago.

http://pepperdine-graphic.com/to-forgive-or-not-to-forgive-christians-struggle-with-sexual-assault-allegations/