.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

10 December 2018

Priest: Churches need to step up for victims of abuse

As pastor of a Catholic Church in a suburb of Chicago, Fr. Charles Dahm said he wasn’t aware any of his parishioners were victims of domestic violence until a newly-hired counselor at the church brought it to his attention. “She told me almost all the clients who came in were victims of domestic violence,” Dahm said. “I had no idea. I knew these women, but I didn’t see the problem. I asked her to help me recognize the problem, how to uncover it and how to respond to victims.”

http://www.hutchnews.com/news/20181209/priest-churches-need-to-step-up-for-victims-of-abuse