.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

20 April 2019

''Brutalised inside and then I had to live with that shame'

This story discusses graphic details of a violent nature. Two sexual abuse survivors from Burnham Military Camp near Christchurch have spoken publicly about the horrors they endured. Ken Clearwater and Terry King have been part of a CTV series called Challenge the Silence. Mr King was sexually assaulted in the showers by a group of men at the camp in 1975. No caption Terry King in 1980 while he was serving with the NZ Defence Force in Singapore. He was left physically and emotionally shaken, however, he said nothing because he knew homosexual activity was illegal and he would likely be arrested. "I'm just standing in the shadows naked - blood pouring down my legs - and I knew straight away what the hell had happened. "I was so brutalised inside and then I had to live with that shame."