.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

25 June 2019

'Secret' Catholic files called key to exposing the full clergy abuse scandal

Bruce Novozinsky says he was a 16-year-old seminary student when his longtime parish priest, the Rev. Gerry Brown of St. Mary of the Lake in Lakewood abused him and attempted to rape him. "It cost me part of my youth, my trust in those who I was taught to trust, and decades of my life" said Novozinsky, an Upper Freehold resident.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/2019/06/19/secret-catholic-files-called-key-exposing-full-abuse-scandal-victims-priests/1327728001/