.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

12 September 2019

Sexual abuse by Catholic Brother during prayer haunted victim for 40 years... NZ

Brother Michael Beaumont was welcomed into 9-year-old Mary's* family home as a man of God. But as her devout Catholic family sat on the floor just metres away with their eyes shut to recite the rosary, Beaumont sat next to the young girl on the sofa and sexually abused her. "Fear stiffened my body as I felt 'God's' hands creep down into my pants and into my private parts," she said. "Inside, my body was screaming, desperate for my mother to open her eyes and see what Brother Michael was doing to me."

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/113936111/sexual-abuse-by-catholic-brother-during-prayer-haunted-victim-for-40-years