.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

29 December 2019

Review: Say Sorry - A Harrowing Childhood in Catholic Orphanages

I know some people do not like the way I wrote my story... Child like they say... Please remember one thing which I am so ashamed of... I found it very hard to write about what happened to me at the two catholic church orphanages... I was not educated... to tell you the truth my body and mind were so damage... that I forgot what I had read after two lines... I could not remember anything... I still get violent headaches everyday... and I can not sleep at night... because of the nightmares I have... Please forgive me for the mistakes I have made in my books... I did them all myself the covers and the layout of my books... I wanted to prove to myself that I could do something... The only thing I am guilty of is telling the TRUTH... Ann Free Spirit = Ann Thompson

https://www.amazon.com/Say-Sorry-Harrowing-Childhood-Orphanages/dp/1543994660/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Say+Sorry+Ann+Thompson&qid=1579524764&sr=8-1