.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

20 September 2014

Abuse by Catholic Nuns

I am now 55 and I know that this behavior no longer exists, but I went 8 years to a Catholic grade school that was basically brutal. Although I was very well educated, the amount of physical abuse that was inflcted, only on the boys, by the nuns was outrageous. 
I remember being beat for not bringing in 20 cents to join a some sort of society for the Blessed Virgin. I saw a classmate of mine beaten so badly that it left him with a permanent nervous facial tick.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070706150628AAp1ha7