.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

20 January 2017

Former North Richland Hills church nursery worker accused in child sex abuse case

God the rape of children under 5years old... is still bloody happening... why do I hate all churches... this is why... RAPE of helpless children... who no one believed us years ago... WHEN WILL THIS EVER STOP... NEVER... while they have this power and control over children... with no one keeping an eye on them... because they know how to put on the act of purity... and goodness... rape of innocent children... will go on unnoticed...

most of us who were raped under 5years old... still carry that shame into our older years... and it gets worst as we get older... I will never forget how they made me silent... to forever hide the shame of child abuse and child rape... by women workers... older girls... nuns and a priest... how the hell do you forget... this crime of rape... which I knew nothing about... until many... many years later...
this shame... pain and the worst sin which these people of god... put onto my soul... torments me each and ever day and night... my nightmares each night has never left me... the scars of my childhood rape and abuse... I wish on no one...

I can never forget... or forgive my abusers... they took everything away from me... the first night that they stripped my of my clothes... and raped me at 18months old... to 5years of age... 4years of terror... and it went on for years after that as well...

WHY!... WHY!... DO THEY POISON LITTLE CHILDREN'S MINDS... WITH THEIR SINS... IT WAS NOT OUR SIN... BUT WE HAVE CARRIED THEIR SINS WITHIN US... FOR YEARS AND YEARS... NO AMOUNT OF COUNSELING CAN HELP ME... IT IS THE CURSE THAT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH PUT ONTO OUR SOULS... Ann
===============================
A former volunteer at St. John the Apostle Catholic Church in North Richland Hills was arrested Wednesday, accused of sexually abusing children while working in the church nursery.
Francisco Guevara, 65, of Colleyville faces two charges of continuous sexual abuse of a child and one charge of indecency with a child, police said.  The allegations stem from incidents that happened up to seven years ago when the victims were between 4 and 7 years old, police said.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article127288214.html

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article127288214.html#storylink=cpy