.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

20 January 2017

Police may apologise to child sex victims

I think that the police need to apologize... to their own first... The police officer Mr. FOX... who dare to tell the truth... the catholic church also turn their backs... on any priest or nuns... who comes forward with the truth... and who also dare to stand for the... innocent children... boys... girls and teens alike... who were raped and abused... by her priest... nuns and their workers...
I am not from Australia... but I know what a good apology is like... well to tell you the truth I don't know... as long as these words... are not said or written after the apology... NO WRONGDOING... from this order of nuns... those words still hurt me... it was the words... which the nazareth house nuns lawyers told the world... on TV... as well as in the papers...

the apology has to come from their Heart... and it has to mean more for them... than it does for the victims / survivors... only that way... we know it is real... too often we have heard so many apologizes... with a smile on their face... what they use to say to us if they saw us smiling... I will give you something... to wipe that smile from your face... then a whack across the face we got... see... not matter what I talk about... there is always some thing that reminds me... of the abuse of my childhood.

This is the word I want to hear the most... I have not heard it yet... acknowledgement to the abuse and rape... that one word means so much to me... but I don't think... that I will ever hear it... from the Nazareth house nuns... they promised that they would put it into my apology... and they never did... you see all I have heard from these nuns... is lies... which they know how to tell... they put on this act of holiness and purity... when all they are interested in... is in their MONEY... which is their god... Ann
==================================
Police chiefs will consider a national apology to victims who were ignored by officers and sometimes beaten when they reported institutional child sex abuse.
They will wait until after Australia's child sexual abuse royal commission hands down a final report before "comprehensively" examining the need for an apology and what it might look like.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/01/17/12/49/police-may-apologise-to-child-sex-victims#QZgB199AqLK52ZOh.99