.

Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest
and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

26 August 2018

The all-male priesthood finds itself in another scandal

As a Catholic priest, I did the unspeakable. I called for the ordination of women in the Church. The Vatican was swift in its response. The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith informed me that I was “causing grave scandal” in the Church and that I had 30 days to recant my public support for the ordination of women or I would be expelled from the priesthood.

https://www.ncronline.org/news/opinion/ncr-today/all-male-priesthood-finds-itself-another-scandal